Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Birthday

The Rest Of The Night
written by Warren Zevon & Jorge Calderón, Zevon Music, (BMI)/Googolplex Music (BMI)

Why stop now? Let's party the rest of the night!

Seven o'clock, Eight o'clock, Nine o'clock. Ten

You wanna go home? Why? Honey, When?

We may never get this chance again!

Let's party for the rest of the night!

Yeah, Yeah! Oh, Yeah! Let's party for the rest of the night!
Yeah, Yeah! Oh, Yeah! Let's party for the rest of the night!

Why leave now? Let's party for the rest of the night!

Eleven o'clock, Twelve o'clock, One o'clock, Two

Me tired? Well boo-hoo!

I'm starting to fall in love with you

Let's party for the rest of the night!

Yeah, Yeah! Oh, Yeah! Let's party for the rest of the night!
Yeah, Yeah! Oh. Yeah! Let's party for the rest of the night!

Why slow down? Let's party for the rest of the night!

Three o'clock, Four o'clock, Five o'clock, Six
Let's throw it all into the mix and open up our bag of tricks

And party for the rest of the night!

Oh, Yeah! Yeah, Yeah! Let's party for the rest of the night!
Oh, Yeah! Yeah, Yeah! Let's party for the rest of the night!

We never had an issue! We never had a fight!
Someone must be doing something right!

Yeah, Yeah! Oh, Yeah! Let's party for the rest of the night!
Yeah, Yeah! Oh, Yeah! Let's party for the rest of the night!


Like my friend , Aaron, I decided I was sick about posting about cancer all off the time. 'Sides wides with all the recent excitement, I 've missed some pretty fun posts. With out further adieu (Feckin French) , I give you my 39th birthday (from May 19, 2007).
Josie, welcoming everyone to the party.
Two future members of the Rock and Roll hall of Fame. A sickeningly cute one of my friend Bruce and and my sister, Megan. She just looks guilty, doesn't she??!

Mom and #1 Son.

Cute Couples:













Dancing Fools:











Friends:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good one, sorry we missed it.

Johnny Mac

Anonymous said...

Where's the yellow duck?

Here's to you......BOWMAN...

Anonymous said...

We look like a bunch of Kennedys. I think that might be a good thing.We want to see you and tell you in person that we are with you. I still wanted to get REAL homeade Templeton's to share with you.(my friend from Carroll hasn't come through yet) As you always have been my Brutha, as you always will be, In my heart and soul.

Mark

Anonymous said...

Clarke:

That was a great night! The band was great and the crowd was a lot of fun. Thanks for not posting the blackmail photos.

If Mark does not come through with the "real" Tempelton's, let me know I will pick up some of the store-bought variety. (Mark, feel free to drink it with us if Clarke will share.)

As always, Feck the French!