Friday, November 10, 2006

Good News (Really!)

Melissa chastised the doctors into getting the results to us today, and we were told that there is no additional cancer in the lung! There is a bacterial infection so hopefully the antibiotics I'm on now will kill that. The coughing up blood is apparently a "normal side effect" of the bronchoscopy. Hopefully, we'll get more complete results on Monday, but this is about the best news it could have been, so I'm pretty happy. I think I may go to the game tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news! We'll be at the tailgate and hopefully see you there. If not, we'll drink a few (nobody can drink just one) for you.

the uncle

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news Tom. You should definitely celebrate by going to the game.


Julia
(Aaron's girlfriend)

Anonymous said...

Good to hear. Isn't it nice to get treated for something relatively normal once in a while? I am strangely anticipating my trip to the podiatrist to check out this thing on my toe which appears non-cancer/treatment related.

Eventually, the dentist will be a blast too.

aaron