Friday, February 23, 2007

"Oh well ,oh well, I feel so good today...

We just touched ground on an international runway
Jet-propelled back home from overseas to the USA
. . .
Looking hard for a drive-in
Searching for a corner cafe
Where hamburgers sizzle on an open grill night and day
Yeah, and the jukebox jumping with records back in the USA

I'm so glad I'm living in the USA
Yes I'm so glad I'm living in the USA
Anything you want we got it right here in the USA. "
--Chuck Berry

Like hot water for example. 18 hours of travel time yesterday. I'll start on the adventures of our travels and travails tomorrow.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Tom! Hope you and Melissa had a wonderful trip. I am sure you are jet lagged but give me a ring when your sleep schedule is back on track and lets go for a beer. Oh, and you never did let me know when Spring Break is. Would the second weekend of March Madness be open for a FFL get together?

Anonymous said...

you don't know me, tom, bit it's great to hear from you again. hope you are happy and well.

bee

Anonymous said...

Yay! glad you're back and safe. Missed your blogging!!! Looking forward to St. Paddy's day in Des Moines...

Anonymous said...

Hey, Tom! I missed your bloggin', too. Send cd of pix when you can. Glad you're back...

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the ground kissing pix....you know - like the Pope!

the uncle

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear from you once again, and like the rest of the peeps, am anxious to hear about your great trip!
Been keeping you in daily prayer,
Louise

Anonymous said...

Hey Tom, this is Tim Vorland. Mac gave me your blog address. I am hooked on your blogs. Can't wait to hear about your trip. Your in my prayers!
Tim

Minerva said...

Hey Tom,
Don't know you and the first time I have been over here, but love the blog and the sense of humour...

Minerva