Monday, October 02, 2006

Catching up

It's been about a week since I last wrote. Taking the Claritin that Dr. Heddinger suggested took care of the rash after about five days. I went and saw the U of I get their heads handed to them on Saturday by Ohio State, but we had a good time. My wife, Mom and Dad, sister Megan, brother in law Blake and his son, as well as my friend Bruce that I share tickets with, his sister, brother in law, and father all tailgated. We parked in the handicapped lot which is literally 20 feet from Kinnick stadium. I've been busy working on my 2005 taxes (I filed an extension) because the previous radiation (68 treatments this year) and chemo treatments have not afforded me the time or willpower to file yet. I've planned a trip to Ireland for my wife and I, and two other couples for February. That has also kept me busy. I'll begin writing more after taxes are done.

No comments: