Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Plagarizing myself plagarizing Pink Floyd

Was pumped of chemo yesterday. Feel like shit. Still need to do my taxes. What's passing for semi-insightful commentary today is a comment I made on another blog a couple of days ago. Without further ado my comments on time left to live:

You're right. Everyone with cancer thinks about it. Whenever I think about it, I am always always reminded of the lyrics from Pink Floyd's Time:


Ticking away the moments that make up a a dull day

you fritter and and waste the moments in an offhand way

Kicking around on a piece of ground in your hometown,

Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain,

You are young and life is long and there is time to kill to today

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you

No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.

There always to be too much time when youre young and too little as you grow older. Cancer teaches you to priortize in a hurry.

No comments: